shrink tubing bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink tubing bags.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on shrink tubing bags film thickness.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality polythene tube bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality heat sealable polythene bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality garden furniture covers. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter shrink tubing bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Shrink tubing bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Items can be inserted into the shrink tubing bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please note the measurement width of the shrink tubing bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Shrink tubing bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Each shrink tubing bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- shrink tubing bags
- shrink bags tubing