shrink tubing bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink tubing bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on shrink tubing bags film thickness.
- Shrink tubing bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Buy quality lay flat plastic bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality heat sealed bag. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness shrink tubing bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the shrink tubing bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter shrink tubing bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Shrink tubing bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Each shrink tubing bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Items can be inserted into the shrink tubing bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.