shrink tubing bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please note the measurement width of the shrink tubing bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink tubing bags.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness shrink tubing bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heavy duty clear plastic sheeting. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the shrink tubing bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Shrink tubing bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on shrink tubing bags film thickness.
- Each shrink tubing bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter shrink tubing bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Shrink tubing bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- shrink tubing bags
- tubing shrink bags