View our poly prop twine products
View our range of polyprop twine products. Polypropylene twine is used for general purpose packaging. Please call us for further information.
Polypropylene twine for use with bailer or binder.
- Polypropylene twine thick enough to cope with jobs around the house and garden.
- Polypropylene twine floats and it is very strong, light weight and has a low stretch.
- This twine has a knotless centre and pull spools.
- Polypropylene twine is a synthetic twine encased in strong plastic.
|Width||Length||Price per roll||Our reference|
|350m||Buy 4 at £72.79Buy 8 at £140.56Buy 20 at £338.85|
|700m||Buy 4 at £133.40Buy 8 at £257.60Buy 20 at £621.00|
- Twine is a strong string made of two or more small strands twisted together so it is a heavier weight than string.
- Synthetic twine is made from polypropylene. Polypropylene twine is an all around inexpensive tying twine. This twine is coated which makes it water-resistant.
- Synthetic twine is ideal for use as baler, binder, or lumber yard tying twine.
- It can be cut to length and used in the display or advertising, toy or sporting goods industries.