View our range of pallet shrink wrap products
Shrink wrap is a fast and highly effective way to create tamper proof, sealed enclosures to protect goods from moisture and dirt. As with all packaging its primary purpose is to make sure that your goods are protected. Protect and stabilise loads with shrink wrap, pallet covers and shrink wrapping equipment.
Shrink wrap is perfect for protecting pallets. Shrink wrap forms a tight puncture-resistant film to give pallet loads outstanding protection. Shrink wrap can be used to secure pallets containing lots of small awkward items. It fits closely to the contours of your products and adds a waterproof layer. Shrink wrap uses stretch film uses no adhesives therefore no sticky residue is left behind when removed.
Pallet shrink wrap
Pallet shrink wrap secures items with stretch film.
Machine pallet shrink wrap
Machine pallet shrink wrap designed for pallet wrap machines.
Narrow pallet shrink wrap
Narrow width mini pallet shrink wrap.
Pallet wrap handles
Pallet wrap handles to wrap pallets quickly.
Pallet wrap dispenser
Pallet wrap dispenser for easy stretch wrapping.
Pallet shrink covers
Pallet shrink covers for covering pallets.
Pallet shrink wrap
- Pallet shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Pallet shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- For flush core pallet wrap the core equals the film width. For extended core pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £38.98Buy 12 at £75.17Buy 30 at £180.96|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
|Black||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £236.25|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap is used in cold warehouses. Shrink wrap is used for food preservation. Shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap.
|Width||Length||Thickness||Color||Weight per roll||Price||Our reference|
|Clear||18kg||Buy 1 at £40.50Buy 2 at £81.00Buy 5 at £202.50|
|80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications.|
- Machine pallet shrink wrap is commonly used for concealment of pallet orders. Opaque pallet wrap wrap works great for blocking UV rays. After approximately 2 wraps pallet products are protected and concealed.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the machine pallet shrink wrap.
Narrow pallet shrink wrap
- Mini pallet wrap is made from narrow width stretch film that stretches more than the wider widths while still retaining much of its memory/recovery properties.
- This allows the stretch wrap to form fit items - tightly banding them together.
- Stretch film uses no adhesives therefore no sticky residue is left behind when removed.
|Clear||Buy 30 at £87.60Buy 60 at £166.44Buy 150 at £394.20|
|Pallet wrap handles||Buy 1 at £5.40Buy 2 at £10.44Buy 5 at £25.20|
|Lightweight pallet wrap handles.|
|Pallet wrap dispenser||Buy 1 at £45.00Buy 2 at £87.00Buy 5 at £210.00|
- Regular pallet wrapping can be tough on the hands, pallet wrap dispensers make the operation smoother and less stressful.
- Hand pallet wrap dispenser can make it far easier to prepare even the largest consignments.
- Pallet wrap dispensers for medium duty use.
- When applying pallet wrap, twist the handle anti-clockwise to release the tension and clockwise to lock.
- Pallet wrap dispensers allow close wrapping of a pallet for improved stability.
- Pallet wrap dispensers are much easier to use than extended core rolls.
|1200mm||500g||Buy 1 at £175.50|
|30 pallet shrink covers per roll.|
- Pallet shrink covers provides protection against dust, moisture and UV rays.
- Pallet shrink covers provide long term storage for products sensitive to dust. Pallet loads of products such as electronics, clothes, furniture, mattresses, artwork etc. can be vulnerable to long term dust collection.
- Pallet shrink covers can be used to store products in wet and humid environments. Condensation, humidity and moisture can damage and destroy many products.
- Pallet shrink covers protect products sensitive to UV rays.
- Pallet shrink covers help with load concealment during transport. Products within the shipment cannot be detected unless the film and top sheeting are removed. This helps to deter theft and unneeded difficulties during transportation and storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet shrink cover. The second measurement gives the gusset the pallet cover. The third measurement gives the height of the pallet cover.