- Layflat tubing is made from a continuous tube of polythene on a roll.
- Layflat tubing is ideal for packaging long 'difficult to wrap' items.
- Items can be inserted into layflat tubing which is then cut to the required length.
- Layflat tubing ends can be heat sealed, tied, stapled or taped shut to create made to measure bags.
- Layflat tubing is made from low density polyethylene film.
- Use black layflat tubing where security may be an issue.
Polythene layflat sheeting
- Polythene sheeting is widely used to provide all year round tunnelling cover for green houses in commercial agriculture, forestry and gardening.
- Polythene sheeting uses the highest quality raw material to ensures high transparency.
- Polythene sheeting offers protection against UV rays.
- Composting cover polythene sheeting is extremely robust against mechanical damage, resistant to compost acids and withstands aging caused by sun light.
Common usages of polythene layflat sheeting
- Dust sheets
- Protecting pallets of goods.
- Temporary floor covering.
- Temporary roofing covers.
- Water tight isolation of tanks and reservoirs.
- Water proofing of various building partitions.
- Underlays to provide smooth base for flooring.
- Temporary protection of materials on building sites.
Common layflat tubing questions
What are the advantages of layflat poly tubing?
- No need for a large inventory of different sized poly bags.
- Layflat tubing is great for packaging products that have odd sizes.
Is layflat tubing water tight?
- Layflat tubing isn't completely airtight. However layflat tubing is fully watertight.
Can I use layflat tubing for wrapping and freezing foods?
- Polythene is temperature stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Therefore layflat tubing can be used for freezing food.
Can I use layflat as air-ducting?
- Lots of people use layflat tubing as cheap air-ducting.
Can I make my own bags from layflat tubing?
- Yes. You will need a heat sealer with a cutter to make life easy.
- If you are packing components of various lengths with a common width layflat is the ideal solution.
- Layflat tubing saves stocking loads of different bags.
What duty should I use to pack steel angle-iron?
- Medium duty is not tough enough to hold the angle-iron.
- Heavy duty layflat tubing will be ok.
- What duty should I use for packing curtains?
Polythene plastic sheeting
- Plastic polythene sheeting is manufactured from low density polythene and widely used as protection from dust, dirt and moisture.
- Polythene sheeting is ideal for wrapping goods in storage or transit and for protecting furniture and floors when decorating.
- Polythene sheeting is widely used in many outdoor tasks for example in building work, plant protection, ground work, greenhouses etc.
|40 micron polythene sheeting||
|62.5 micron polythene sheeting||
|100 micron polythene sheeting||
|150 micron polythene sheeting||
|450 gauge polythene sheeting||
|500 gauge heavy weight polythene sheeting||