View our anti static bags products range
Static electricity is an imbalance of electrical charges within or on the surface of a material where it stays until it is moved by an electrical current or an electrical discharge. If that discharge goes into sensitive electrical equipment it can cause real and permanent damage. Anti static packaging is slightly conductive, this creates what is called a 'Faraday cage' around the product, preventing any charges encountered from reaching the item.
Anti-static metallized bags
Package static sensitive components using metallized bags.
Anti-static bubble pouches
Protects sensitive electronic devices.
Anti-static metallized bags
- Anti-static metallized bags for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Metallized bags provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
- These bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- Metallized bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
|Buy 200 at £20.00Buy 400 at £38.00Buy 1,000 at £90.00|
|Try a anti-static metallized bags (101x152mm) sample.|
|Buy 100 at £12.15Buy 200 at £23.09Buy 500 at £54.68|
|Buy 100 at £19.00Buy 200 at £19.00Buy 500 at £85.50|
|Buy 100 at £31.80Buy 200 at £60.42Buy 500 at £143.10|
|Buy 100 at £44.80Buy 200 at £87.04Buy 500 at £211.20|
- Metallized bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- The inner layer of the metallized bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallized bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti-static metallized bag. The second measurement gives the length the metallised bag.
|Buy 750 at £36.15Buy 1,500 at £70.23Buy 3,750 at £170.40|
|Buy 500 at £34.98Buy 1,000 at £67.90Buy 2,500 at £164.60|
|Buy 300 at £27.72Buy 600 at £53.76Buy 1,500 at £130.20|
|Buy 300 at £38.16Buy 600 at £76.31Buy 1,500 at £184.81|
|Buy 150 at £28.20Buy 300 at £56.40Buy 750 at £136.59|
|Buy 150 at £32.24Buy 300 at £64.49Buy 750 at £156.18|
|Buy 100 at £27.44Buy 200 at £54.87Buy 500 at £132.89|
- Anti-static pouches provides maximum protection against static discharge for circuit boards, relays, switches, resistors and other static sensitive electronic components.
- These pouches do not produce electrostatic charge during handling. They will not dissipate surface charge to prevent electrostatic damage to packaged components.
- Anti-static pouches are reusable and can be recycled.
- These anti-static pouches have a special air retention barrier to seal every bubble against air loss. They will retain thickness and ensure effective long term cushioning performance.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti-static bubble pouch. The second measurement gives the length the bubble pouch.