View our protective bubble wrap products
Our bubble wrap provides high quality protection for your valuable goods. Our bubble wrap is manufactured to the highest quality and comes in various bubble sizes and widths. Larger bubble wrap has larger bubbles that are ideal for protecting bigger items in transit.
Anti-static bubble wrap can be used to protect sensitive electrical items in transit. Static discharge can be incredibly damaging to a variety of products. Electronics and flammable products are most commonly effected by electrostatic discharge. Common flexible or plastic packaging materials that protect from static discharge include an anti static additive within the resin mixture. The additive is a chemical that makes the surface of the material resistant to static charging. Many anti static additives attract moisture to create a layer on the surface of the material that is not conductive. Conductive and shielding materials are also commonly used with static sensitive products. Both conductive and shielding products create a Faraday Cage around enclosed products. A Faraday Cage blocks external static electricity by channeling the electricity around the bag or tubing. Anti Static Poly Bags and Tubing The anti static additive eliminates the static charge found in case packed poly bags. poly bags and tubing are excellent for wrapping individual or bundled products sensitive to static discharge. Another advantage to eliminating static from primary packaging such as poly bags and tubing, is the reduction of dust and other particles attracted to statically charged materials.
Fill void space and protect items during transit.
Anti-static bubble wrap protects electrical goods.
|Width||Length||Bubble size||Price||Our reference|
|100m||10mm||Buy 1 at £34.20|
|100m||10mm||Buy 1 at £27.36|
|100m||10mm||Buy 1 at £22.80|
|100m||10mm||Buy 1 at £20.52|
|100m||10mm||Buy 2 at £34.20|
|100m||10mm||Buy 2 at £27.36|
|100m||10mm||Buy 3 at £34.20|
|100m||10mm||Buy 5 at £34.20|
|50m||20mm||Buy 1 at £31.05|
|50m||20mm||Buy 1 at £24.84|
|50m||20mm||Buy 2 at £31.05|
|50m||20mm||Buy 2 at £24.84|
|50m||20mm||Buy 3 at £31.05|
|50m||25mm||Buy 1 at £31.05|
|Extra large 25mm bubbles.|
|50m||25mm||Buy 2 at £31.05|
|Extra large 25mm bubbles.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the small bubble wrap roll. The second measurement gives the length the bubble wrap roll.
Anti-static bubble wrap
- Anti-static bubble wrap manufactured with anti-static properties. Ideal for protecting products sensitive to static electricity. Flexible bubbles conform to the shape of your product.
- Anti-static bubble wrap stops the production of static charge in handling and prevents static discharging to your goods.
- The bubble wrap has a light pink color tint to differentiate it from other bubble wrapping materials.
|100m||Buy 1 at £60.75|
|100m||Buy 2 at £60.75|
|100m||Buy 2 at £48.60|
|100m||Buy 3 at £60.75|
|100m||Buy 5 at £60.75|
- Static discharge can be damaging to a variety of products. Electronic products are most commonly affected by electrostatic discharge. Plastic material that protect from static discharge include an anti static additive within the resin mixture. The additive is a chemical that makes the surface of the material resistant to static charge. Also, the anti static additives attracts moisture to create a layer on the surface of the material that is not conductive. Conductive and shielding material is used to create a faraday cage around enclosed products. A faraday cage blocks external static electricity by channeling the electricity around the tubing. Another advantage to eliminating static is the reduction of dust and other particles attracted to statically charged materials.
- Lightweight bubble wrap roll helps lower delivery costs.
- Fully re-usable with out any fear of degrading.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti-static bubble wrap roll. The second measurement gives the length the bubble wrap roll.