Medium duty layflat tubing
- Polythene roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene roll film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Each polythene roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness polythene roll is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene roll.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Polythene roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.