Medium duty layflat tubing
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|660 meters||16kg|| |
- Polythene roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Polythene roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Each polythene roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene roll film thickness.