Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness polythene roll is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Buy quality lay flat plastic bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality plastic heat sealer. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene roll.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene roll film thickness.
- Polythene roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Polythene roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Each polythene roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.