polythene layflat tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness polythene layflat tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene layflat tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene layflat tubing.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene layflat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Polythene layflat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Polythene layflat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene layflat tubing film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene layflat tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Each polythene layflat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.