polythene layflat tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Each polythene layflat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene layflat tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene layflat tubing.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality large plastic storage bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Polythene layflat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene layflat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness polythene layflat tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Polythene layflat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene layflat tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene layflat tubing film thickness.
- polythene layflat tubing
- tubing layflat polythene