polythene layflat tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Each polythene layflat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Polythene layflat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene layflat tubing film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality heavy duty polythene furniture bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Buy quality sofa storage covers. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene layflat tubing.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene layflat tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene layflat tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Polythene layflat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness polythene layflat tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene layflat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.