plastic tube roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Plastic tube roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please note the measurement width of the plastic tube roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Items can be inserted into the plastic tube roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Plastic tube roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter plastic tube roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic tube roll film thickness.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness plastic tube roll is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic tube roll.
- Each plastic tube roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.