plastic tube roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness plastic tube roll is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Items can be inserted into the plastic tube roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Plastic tube roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Buy quality sofa wrapping storage. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Please note the measurement width of the plastic tube roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Plastic tube roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Each plastic tube roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic tube roll film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic tube roll.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter plastic tube roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.