plastic tube roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic tube roll film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the plastic tube roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Plastic tube roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Buy quality heat sealed bag. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality clear poly rolls. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Buy quality plastic tubing rolls. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Each plastic tube roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Plastic tube roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic tube roll.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter plastic tube roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please note the measurement width of the plastic tube roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness plastic tube roll is used for protecting non sharp items.