plastic tube roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic tube roll film thickness.
- Plastic tube roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the plastic tube roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality food quality layflat poly tubing. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality polythene tubing online. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Each plastic tube roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Please note the measurement width of the plastic tube roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter plastic tube roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Plastic tube roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic tube roll.
- plastic tube roll
- tube roll plastic