Medium duty layflat tubing
- Plastic tube covers is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the plastic tube covers which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Plastic tube covers used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter plastic tube covers sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic tube covers film thickness.
- Please note the measurement width of the plastic tube covers represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic tube covers.
- Each plastic tube covers roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.