lay flat tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Lay flat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the lay flat tubing.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on lay flat tubing film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty polythene sheeting. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Each lay flat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Please note the measurement width of the lay flat tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Lay flat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the lay flat tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter lay flat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness lay flat tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- lay flat tubing
- tubing flat lay