lay flat tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Items can be inserted into the lay flat tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the lay flat tubing.
- Lay flat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Please note the measurement width of the lay flat tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness lay flat tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on lay flat tubing film thickness.
- Lay flat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter lay flat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Each lay flat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.