Medium duty layflat tubing
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter horticultural plastic sheeting sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Horticultural plastic sheeting is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on horticultural plastic sheeting film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- Each horticultural plastic sheeting roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Please note the measurement width of the horticultural plastic sheeting represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the horticultural plastic sheeting.
- Items can be inserted into the horticultural plastic sheeting which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Horticultural plastic sheeting used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.