heat sealable polythene bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Heat sealable polythene bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Items can be inserted into the heat sealable polythene bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat sealable polythene bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat sealable polythene bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat sealable polythene bags film thickness.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness heat sealable polythene bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat sealable polythene bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Each heat sealable polythene bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat sealable polythene bags.