heat sealable polythene bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Items can be inserted into the heat sealable polythene bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat sealable polythene bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty impulse heat sealers. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat sealable polythene bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat sealable polythene bags film thickness.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat sealable polythene bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Heat sealable polythene bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat sealable polythene bags.
- Each heat sealable polythene bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- heat sealable polythene bags
- heat bags polythene sealable