heat seal tubing
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Heat seal tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal tubing.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality plastic bag sealers suppliers. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Heat seal tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Heat seal tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) heat seal tubing film thickness.
- Heat seal tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- heat seal tubing
- seal heat tubing