heat seal roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat seal roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Buy quality heat seal tubing. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal roll film thickness.
- Each heat seal roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal roll.
- Heat seal roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- heat seal roll
- heat roll seal