heat seal poly bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal poly bags film thickness.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal poly bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness heat seal poly bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heat seal food packaging bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Heat seal poly bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Heat seal poly bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal poly bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Each heat seal poly bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal poly bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal poly bags.
- heat seal poly bags
- heat seal bags poly