heat seal poly bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal poly bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal poly bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality layflat polythene tubing. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal poly bags film thickness.
- Heat seal poly bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Heat seal poly bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal poly bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Each heat seal poly bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- heat seal poly bags
- poly heat seal bags