heat seal plastic bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal plastic bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Heat seal plastic bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Each heat seal plastic bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality heat sealer. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Heat seal plastic bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal plastic bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness heat seal plastic bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal plastic bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal plastic bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal plastic bags film thickness.
- heat seal plastic bags
- seal heat bags plastic