heat seal bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Each heat seal bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bags film thickness.
- Heat seal bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags.
- Heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness heat seal bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- heat seal bags
- seal heat bags