heat seal bags
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bags film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness heat seal bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.