heat seal bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Buy quality clear poly rolls. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality layflat poly bags. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Each heat seal bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness heat seal bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Heat seal bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.