heat seal bags roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bags roll film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat seal bags roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
- Each heat seal bags roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness heat seal bags roll is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bags roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags roll.
- Heat seal bags roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.