heat seal bags roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bags roll film thickness.
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bags roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Heat seal bags roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags roll.
- Each heat seal bags roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Heat seal bags roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- heat seal bags roll
- seal heat bags roll