heat seal bag roll
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Please note the measurement width of the heat seal bag roll represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Heat seal bag roll is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bag roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Each heat seal bag roll roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Heat seal bag roll used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bag roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal bag roll film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bag roll.
- heat seal bag roll
- seal heat roll bag