food package sealer
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Food package sealer used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food package sealer sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness food package sealer is used for protecting non sharp items.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the food package sealer which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Each food package sealer roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Food package sealer is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food package sealer.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food package sealer film thickness.
- Please note the measurement width of the food package sealer represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.