food grade poly tubing
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food grade poly tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness food grade poly tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food grade poly tubing film thickness.
- Please note the measurement width of the food grade poly tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food grade poly tubing.
- Items can be inserted into the food grade poly tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.