food grade poly tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food grade poly tubing film thickness.
- Food grade poly tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food grade poly tubing.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality impulse bag sealer with cutter. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food grade poly tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Each food grade poly tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Please note the measurement width of the food grade poly tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Items can be inserted into the food grade poly tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Food grade poly tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- food grade poly tubing
- tubing poly grade food