food grade poly tubing
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £61.38Buy 2 at £118.37Buy 5 at £274.00|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Buy quality lay flat poly tubing. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Please note the measurement width of the food grade poly tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Food grade poly tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness food grade poly tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Items can be inserted into the food grade poly tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food grade poly tubing film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food grade poly tubing.