food grade poly tubing
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food grade poly tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Food grade poly tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the food grade poly tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Buy quality food bag sealing machine. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|325 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £82.25Buy 2 at £158.63Buy 5 at £367.19|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Please note the measurement width of the food grade poly tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Food grade poly tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food grade poly tubing.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness food grade poly tubing is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food grade poly tubing film thickness.
- Each food grade poly tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.