food grade heat seal bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Items can be inserted into the food grade heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Food grade heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food grade heat seal bags film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality clear plastic cover. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Each food grade heat seal bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Food grade heat seal bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food grade heat seal bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Please note the measurement width of the food grade heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food grade heat seal bags.
- food grade heat seal bags
- heat grade seal food bags