clear poly rolls
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness clear poly rolls is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the clear poly rolls.
- Please note the measurement width of the clear poly rolls represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|480 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £69.05Buy 2 at £133.16Buy 5 at £308.25|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|205 meters||25kg||Buy 1 at £151.25Buy 2 at £242.00Buy 5 at £574.75|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Clear poly rolls used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Items can be inserted into the clear poly rolls which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on clear poly rolls film thickness.
- Each clear poly rolls roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Clear poly rolls is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter clear poly rolls sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.