clear poly rolls
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Clear poly rolls is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Items can be inserted into the clear poly rolls which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please note the measurement width of the clear poly rolls represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality polypropylene bag sealer. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Each clear poly rolls roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on clear poly rolls film thickness.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the clear poly rolls.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter clear poly rolls sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Clear poly rolls used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- clear poly rolls
- rolls clear poly