wooden knives and forks
- Wooden fork: Ideal for event caterers. Made from renewable FSC birchwood. Ideal replacement to plastic forks. Biodegradable, recyclable.
- Wooden knives and forks is at least as strong as plastic cutlery.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the standard plastic cutlery.
- Wooden knives and forks is renewable and FSC accredited and approved as food grade material.
- Wooden knives and forks will break down naturally and are food grade material.
|Buy quality wholesale pizza boxes.|
- Wooden knife: Made from renewable FSC birchwood Wood breaks down naturally. Ideal replacement to plastic knives. Biodegradable, recyclable. Birchwood knives are ideal for picnics, events, take away outlets and catering. The wood is 100% certified FSC. Has a serrated edge to make cutting food easier.
- Wooden spoon: Ideal for puddings at catering events. Made from renewable FSC birchwood. Wood breaks down naturally. Ideal replacement to plastic spoons. Biodegradable, recyclable. Birchwood dessert spoons are ideal for puddings, picnics, events, take away outlets and outside catering. The wood is 100% certified FSC. Wooden teaspoons can be used for tea stirring.
- Biodegradable, designed to degrade and disintegrate within a few months of disposal.
- The birchwood used on wooden cutlery is 100% compostable. It is a perfect alternative to single use plastic cutlery. The birchwood used for cutlery is FSC certified wooden. It is extracted from sustainably managed forests that respect the flora and fauna of the forest. Birchwood cutlery has lots of qualities that make it a great alternative for your cutlery needs: durable, heat safe and compostable.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC): FSC sourced wood fibers come from responsibly managed forrests.
- wooden knives and forks
- and knives wooden forks