Food storage container
- These takeaway packaging offer a simple and hygienic way to store food in either the fridge or freezer. Allow you to reheat food without the need for extra dishes or containers.
- Takeaway packaging are often used for Chinese or Indian takeaways.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the takeaway packaging.
- CFC free: Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) is a synthetic substance used in air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. CFC gases have a high global warming potential and the capability of living in our atmosphere for an average of 52 years.
- These takeaway packaging are ideal for both microwave heating food and presenting it in a professional way to customers.
- The takeaway packaging are made from clear polypropylene. BPA and CFC free.
- BPA free: Does not use the organic compound Bisphenol A in its construction. BPA can seep into food or beverages from containers that are made with BPA. Exposure to BPA is a concern because of the possible health effects .
- Takeaway packaging with a snap on lid.
- Great for leftovers, bulk cooking, portion control or a packed lunch.
- Reusable and recyclable.