disposable wooden sporks
- Disposable wooden sporks will break down naturally and are food grade material.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC): FSC sourced wood fibers come from responsibly managed forrests.
- Wooden knife: Made from renewable FSC birchwood Wood breaks down naturally. Ideal replacement to plastic knives. Biodegradable, recyclable. Birchwood knives are ideal for picnics, events, take away outlets and catering. The wood is 100% certified FSC. Has a serrated edge to make cutting food easier.
- The birchwood used on wooden cutlery is 100% compostable. It is a perfect alternative to single use plastic cutlery. The birchwood used for cutlery is FSC certified wooden. It is extracted from sustainably managed forests that respect the flora and fauna of the forest. Birchwood cutlery has lots of qualities that make it a great alternative for your cutlery needs: durable, heat safe and compostable.
- Wooden spoon: Ideal for puddings at catering events. Made from renewable FSC birchwood. Wood breaks down naturally. Ideal replacement to plastic spoons. Biodegradable, recyclable. Birchwood dessert spoons are ideal for puddings, picnics, events, take away outlets and outside catering. The wood is 100% certified FSC. Wooden teaspoons can be used for tea stirring.
|Buy quality wooden disposable forks.|
|Buy quality takeaway bags suppliers.|
|Buy quality wooden forks disposable.|
- Disposable wooden sporks is at least as strong as plastic cutlery.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the standard plastic cutlery.
- Wooden fork: Ideal for event caterers. Made from renewable FSC birchwood. Ideal replacement to plastic forks. Biodegradable, recyclable.
- Disposable wooden sporks is renewable and FSC accredited and approved as food grade material.
- Biodegradable, designed to degrade and disintegrate within a few months of disposal.
- disposable wooden sporks
- sporks disposable wooden