- PLA (Polylactic Acid): A material made from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugar cane. It is a natural polymer designed to substitute widely used petroleum based plastics like PET (polyethene terephthalate). Compared to its petroleum counterpart, PLA uses 65% less energy and generates 63% fewer greenhouse gases. PLA composting PLA will naturally break down. It can be classified as a biodegradable and compostable material.
- Suitable for chow meins, wet noodle dishes, rice and curries. Perfect for noodle bars, Chinese and Thai restaurants.
- This disposable noodle boxes has a PLA lining to make them biodegradable.
- Printing on noodle boxes: Disposable noodle boxes can be printed at point of manufacture. This makes the minimum run for a bespoke noodle box of about 25,000. If this minimum quantity is far too high, an alternative is to use labels.
- Stackable disposable noodle boxes with a folding tuck top lid.