snap-on strapping seals
Snap-on metal seals
- Snap-on strapping seals are quick and efficient when using a separate tensioner and sealer.
- Snap-on strapping seals can be used with 13mm, 16mm or 19mm wide steel strapping.
- To use snap-on strapping seals simply place the seal over the overlapping strap ends either during or after tensioning the strapping and close with a strapping sealer.
|Buy 1 at £37.80|
|Buy quality polyester strap suppliers.|
|Buy 1 at £39.15|
|Buy 1 at £40.50|
- Snap-on strapping seals eliminates pre-threading since they can be snapped on the strapping due to its open style.
- Snap-on strapping seals are made from 25mm long x 0.5mm thick galvanised hard steel.
- Snap-on strapping seals for steel strapping.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the snap-on strapping seals.