Anti-static metallized bags
- The inner layer of the anti-static bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Anti-static bags are used for packaging static sensitive components. They should be used where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Anti-static bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- These anti-static bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- Anti-static bags provide shielding for static sensitive products.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Anti-static bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti-static bags.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the anti-static bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.