Anti-static metallized bags
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Anti-static bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- These anti-static bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- Anti-static bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
|Buy 200 at £20.00Buy 400 at £38.00Buy 1,000 at £90.00|
|Try a anti-static metallized bags (101x152mm) sample.|
|Buy 100 at £44.80Buy 200 at £87.04Buy 500 at £211.20|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti-static bags.
- Anti-static bags provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the anti-static bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- The inner layer of the anti-static bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Anti-static bags for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.