polytethylene foam packaging
Protective foam rolls
- Foam is non-abrasive and leaves no residue and is acid free.
- Polytethylene foam packaging are also used for panel surface protection and interleaving goods.
- Foam is strong polyethylene material manufactured as closed cells to protect against impact damage.
- Foam is fully recyclable polyethylene and is CFC free.
- Polytethylene foam packaging is easy to fold and is moisture resistant and non-abrasive and widely used for protecting furniture.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Price includes 2 rolls protective foam rolls.|
- Polytethylene foam packaging can be used for protecting delicate items that are easily scratched.
- Polytethylene foam packaging offer a lightweight, tough and compact packing solution for wrapping delicate items for transit and storage. The foam rolls are moisture resistant, non-abrasive and provide the ideal protection to sensitive and delicate surfaces.
- Polytethylene foam packaging is easy to dispense and cut to the required length with minimal waste.
- polytethylene foam packaging
- foam polytethylene packaging