Protective foam rolls
- Chair foam are also used for panel surface protection and interleaving goods.
- Foam is strong polyethylene material manufactured as closed cells to protect against impact damage.
- Chair foam is easy to fold and is moisture resistant and non-abrasive and widely used for protecting furniture.
- Foam is non-abrasive and leaves no residue and is acid free.
- Chair foam offer a lightweight, tough and compact packing solution for wrapping delicate items for transit and storage. The foam rolls are moisture resistant, non-abrasive and provide the ideal protection to sensitive and delicate surfaces.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- Chair foam is easy to dispense and cut to the required length with minimal waste.
- Foam is fully recyclable polyethylene and is CFC free.
- Chair foam can be used for protecting delicate items that are easily scratched.