polythene suffocation packing bags
Printed poly bags / warning notice
- 100 gauge thickness is super flexible and transparent film. 150 gauge is hard wearing and slightly less transparent. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene suffocation packing bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the polythene suffocation packing bags.
- Each polythene suffocation packing bags includes 2 perforated punch holes.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality plastic bags printed. Try a printed polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Try a printed polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy quality polybag with suffocation warning.|
|Try a printed polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Try a printed polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bags with suffocation warning. Try a printed polybags (14x18") sample.|
- The suffocation warning notice on each polythene suffocation packing bags reads:
WARNING, PLASTIC BAGS CAN BE DANGEROUS, TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
- Polythene suffocation packing bags are made from natural LDPE material.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a polythene suffocation packing bags
- polythene suffocation packing bags
- bags suffocation polythene packing