- Polystyrene loosefill creates an interlocking matrix around product that will not settle during transit.
- Ideal for fragile and irregular shaped items. Polystyrene loosefill provides excellent cushioning against shock and crushing.
- Clean, lightweight polystyrene ideal for all types of void filling.
- Polystyrene loosefill contains recycled material and is reusable.
- Ideal for feeding via hopper.
- Polystyrene loosefill is lightweight and minimises carriage costs.
|Capacity (litres)||Price||Our reference|
- Loose fill packaging prevents problems created by the existence of unnecessary spaces or voids within a package. The free flowing nature of loose fill packing chips means that they can be used in any size box to void fill.
- Loose fill packaging is recommended for filling remaining space after the items and its protective packaging have been assembled and packed in the outer box.
- Volume guide: 15 cubic feet of of loose fill would fill a regular sized bath.