Polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- These wholesale cellophene bags include a warning notice. A standard child suffocation warning notice printed in 5 European languages.
- The suffocation warning notice printed on each wholesale cellophene bags is in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. The English variant reads:
WARNING TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the wholesale cellophene bags.
- The high gloss and high clarity of the wholesale cellophene bags enhance the appeal of the product within. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on wholesale cellophene bags film thickness.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- The bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the wholesale cellophene bags allow air to escape for neat packing.
- Bespoke polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a wholesale cellophene bags
- Wholesale cellophene bags are the modern choice for packing items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- Wholesale cellophene bags are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products.
- These are EPI Environmental Technologies wholesale cellophene bags. EPI Environmental Technologies biodegradable polyprop bags come with a oxo-biodegradable plastic additive called TDPA. They will degrade under the natural action of sunlight and elevated temperatures.
- Wholesale cellophene bags include a resealable selfseal flap. A peel and seal self-adhesive strip.