Polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- These are EPI Environmental Technologies t shirt packaging bags. EPI Environmental Technologies biodegradable polyprop bags come with a oxo-biodegradable plastic additive called TDPA. They will degrade under the natural action of sunlight and elevated temperatures.
- These t shirt packaging bags include a warning notice. A standard child suffocation warning notice printed in 5 European languages.
- The high gloss and high clarity of the t shirt packaging bags enhance the appeal of the product within. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- The bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the t shirt packaging bags allow air to escape for neat packing.
- T shirt packaging bags are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- T shirt packaging bags include a resealable selfseal flap. A peel and seal self-adhesive strip.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a t shirt packaging bags
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on t shirt packaging bags film thickness.
- T shirt packaging bags are the modern choice for packing items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the t shirt packaging bags.
- Bespoke polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- The suffocation warning notice printed on each t shirt packaging bags is in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. The English variant reads:
WARNING TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.