self seal garment bags
D-range polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- Self seal garment bags include resealable selfseal flap - just peel and seal. Quick and quiet closure with a self adhesive strip.
- Self seal garment bags are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. It is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- We can manufacture bespoke d-range polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- 180 gauge (45 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on self seal garment bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the self seal garment bags.
- Self seal garment bags are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (5.5x8.3+1.6") sample.|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (9.4x6.7+2") sample.|
|Buy quality clear t shirt bags. Try a d-range polyprop bags (9.4x15+2") sample.|
|Buy quality self seal clear garment bags. Try a d-range polyprop bags (10x15.4+2") sample.|
|Buy quality t shirt plastic packaging. Try a d-range polyprop bags (14x17.3+2.4") sample.|
- We also sell poly bags with 10 language printed warning notice.
- These bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the self seal garment bags allow air to escape for neat packing.
- Need more information? Click on the following link to see a Self seal garment bags
- Self seal garment bags include warning notice - 10 language printed warning notice (English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovak).
- The suffocation warning notice on each self seal garment bags is printed in English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and Slovak. The English variant reads:
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.
- self seal garment bags
- seal bags garment self