polypropylene cellophane bags
Polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- Polypropylene cellophane bags are the modern choice for packing items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- These are EPI Environmental Technologies polypropylene cellophane bags. EPI Environmental Technologies biodegradable polyprop bags come with a oxo-biodegradable plastic additive called TDPA. They will degrade under the natural action of sunlight and elevated temperatures.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a polypropylene cellophane bags
- These polypropylene cellophane bags include a warning notice. A standard child suffocation warning notice printed in 5 European languages.
- The bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the polypropylene cellophane bags allow air to escape for neat packing.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality cellophane bags for clothes. 120g poly prop bags.|
|Buy quality crimp bottom bags. Try a polyprop bags (8x10+2") sample.|
|12x15" EPI poly prop bags.Try a polyprop bags (12x15+2") sample.|
|Try a polyprop bags (12x16+2") sample.|
|Buy quality cello cookie bags. Try a polyprop bags (12.5x18+2") sample.|
|Try a polyprop bags (14x23+2") sample.|
|Try a polyprop bags (16x26+2") sample.|
|Buy quality polypropylene bags wholesale. Try a polyprop bags (20x24+2") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the polypropylene cellophane bags.
- Polypropylene cellophane bags include a resealable selfseal flap. A peel and seal self-adhesive strip.
- Polypropylene cellophane bags are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products.
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polypropylene cellophane bags film thickness.
- Bespoke polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- The suffocation warning notice printed on each polypropylene cellophane bags is in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. The English variant reads:
WARNING TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
- The high gloss and high clarity of the polypropylene cellophane bags enhance the appeal of the product within. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- polypropylene cellophane bags
- cellophane bags polypropylene