- Peel and seal plastic bag are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- Need more information? Click on the following link to see a Peel and seal plastic bag
- 180 gauge (45 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on peel and seal plastic bag film thickness.
- These peel and seal plastic bag allow air to escape for neat packing.
- Peel and seal plastic bag are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.