Polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- The high gloss and high clarity of the large cello bags with safety warning enhance the appeal of the product within. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on large cello bags with safety warning film thickness.
- Large cello bags with safety warning are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a large cello bags with safety warning
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the large cello bags with safety warning.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- These large cello bags with safety warning include a warning notice. A standard child suffocation warning notice printed in 5 European languages.
- Bespoke polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- The bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the large cello bags with safety warning allow air to escape for neat packing.
- Large cello bags with safety warning include a resealable selfseal flap. A peel and seal self-adhesive strip.
- These are EPI Environmental Technologies large cello bags with safety warning. EPI Environmental Technologies biodegradable polyprop bags come with a oxo-biodegradable plastic additive called TDPA. They will degrade under the natural action of sunlight and elevated temperatures.
- Large cello bags with safety warning are the modern choice for packing items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- The suffocation warning notice printed on each large cello bags with safety warning is in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. The English variant reads:
WARNING TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.