D-range polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- Cellophane food packaging are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- The suffocation warning notice on each cellophane food packaging is printed in English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and Slovak. The English variant reads:
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.
- Cellophane food packaging include resealable selfseal flap - just peel and seal. Quick and quiet closure with a self adhesive strip.
- Cellophane food packaging include warning notice - 10 language printed warning notice (English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovak).
- Need more information? Click on the following link to see a Cellophane food packaging
- Cellophane food packaging are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality child suffocation warning bags.|
|Buy quality clear cellophane bags food quality.|
|Buy quality small polypropylene bags.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the cellophane food packaging.
- These cellophane food packaging allow air to escape for neat packing.
- We also sell poly bags with 10 language printed warning notice.
- We can manufacture bespoke d-range polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- 180 gauge (45 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on cellophane food packaging film thickness.