cellophane food packaging
D-range polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- Other popular items include: Shrink wrap film, Woven polyprop sacks, Mailing bags.
- Cellophane food packaging are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- All our cellophane food packaging can be used for food storage.
- We also sell poly bags with 10 language printed warning notice.
- Cellophane food packaging are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing both food and non-food products - including bakery, meat produce, clothes, textiles or retail products.
- These bags have 2 small half moon punch holes near the bottom of the cellophane food packaging allow air to escape for neat packing.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|D14||Buy 1,000 at £45.60Buy 2,000 at £88.35Buy 5,000 at £213.75|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (9.4x15+2") sample.|
|D16||Buy 1,000 at £51.68Buy 2,000 at £100.13Buy 5,000 at £242.25|
|Buy quality polypropylene self seal bags adhesive strips. Try a d-range polyprop bags (10x15.4+2") sample.|
|D26||Buy 1,000 at £96.72Buy 2,000 at £180.96Buy 5,000 at £436.80|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (19.3x15.7+2.4") sample.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on cellophane food packaging film thickness.
- Cellophane food packaging are hi-clarity, light weight, have excellent moisture barrier and a clean shiny finish.
- All of our cellophane food packaging are pre-opened. This saves time and money when filling bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the cellophane food packaging.
- 180 gauge (or 45 microns) film is extremely tough and hard wearing.
- Cellophane food packaging include resealable selfseal flap - just peel and seal. Quick and quiet closure with a self adhesive strip.
- Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. It provides a highly protective barrier against moisture and vapor and delays evaporation and dehydration to preserve freshness and taste of packaged food. It is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- Cellophane food packaging include warning notice - 10 language printed warning notice (English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovak).
- The high gloss and clarity of the cellophane food packaging enhance the appeal of the product within.
- Click here to see a D-range 10 language warning notice close up.