Polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- The suffocation warning notice printed on each cellophane bags for clothes is in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. The English variant reads:
WARNING TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
- The high gloss and high clarity of the cellophane bags for clothes enhance the appeal of the product within. Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. Polypropylene is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- Bespoke polypropylene bags with warning notice and resealable flap can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Cellophane bags for clothes include a resealable selfseal flap. A peel and seal self-adhesive strip.
- These are EPI Environmental Technologies cellophane bags for clothes. EPI Environmental Technologies biodegradable polyprop bags come with a oxo-biodegradable plastic additive called TDPA. They will degrade under the natural action of sunlight and elevated temperatures.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- The bags have 2 perforated half moon punch holes near the bottom of the cellophane bags for clothes allow air to escape for neat packing.
- Cellophane bags for clothes are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing clothes, textiles and retail products.
- These cellophane bags for clothes include a warning notice. A standard child suffocation warning notice printed in 5 European languages.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the cellophane bags for clothes.
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and protects items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on cellophane bags for clothes film thickness.
- Cellophane bags for clothes are the modern choice for packing items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a cellophane bags for clothes