cello bags wholesale
D-range polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- We also sell poly bags with 10 language printed warning notice.
- Other popular items include: Shrink wrap film, Woven polyprop sacks, Mailing bags.
- Cello bags wholesale are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing both food and non-food products - including bakery, meat produce, clothes, textiles or retail products.
- Click here to see a D-range 10 language warning notice close up.
- Cello bags wholesale include resealable selfseal flap - just peel and seal. Quick and quiet closure with a self adhesive strip.
- All of our cello bags wholesale are pre-opened. This saves time and money when filling bags.
|Width||Height||Flap||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|D06||Buy 2,000 at £74.86Buy 4,000 at £141.84Buy 10,000 at £334.90|
|Buy quality cellophane bags for clothing. Try a d-range polyprop bags (7.1x10.2+2") sample.|
|D12||Buy 1,000 at £39.36Buy 2,000 at £76.26Buy 5,000 at £184.50|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (8.7x12.2+2") sample.|
|D26||Buy 1,000 at £96.72Buy 2,000 at £180.96Buy 5,000 at £436.80|
|Try a d-range polyprop bags (19.3x15.7+2.4") sample.|
- These bags have 2 small half moon punch holes near the bottom of the cello bags wholesale allow air to escape for neat packing.
- All our cello bags wholesale can be used for food storage.
- Cello bags wholesale include warning notice - 10 language printed warning notice (English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovak).
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on cello bags wholesale film thickness.
- Cello bags wholesale are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the cello bags wholesale.
- Cello bags wholesale are hi-clarity, light weight, have excellent moisture barrier and a clean shiny finish.
- 180 gauge (or 45 microns) film is extremely tough and hard wearing.
- Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. It provides a highly protective barrier against moisture and vapor and delays evaporation and dehydration to preserve freshness and taste of packaged food. It is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- The high gloss and clarity of the cello bags wholesale enhance the appeal of the product within.