- Synthetic twine is made from polypropylene. Polypropylene twine is an all around inexpensive tying twine. This twine is coated which makes it water resistant.
- Twine is a strong string made of two or more small strands twisted together so it is a heavier weight than string.
- This polypropylene twine has a knotless centre and pull spools.
- Polypropylene twine thick enough to cope with jobs around the house and garden.
|Buy quality strong polypropylene twine.|
- Polypropylene twine floats and it is very strong, light weight and has a low stretch.
- Polypropylene twine is a synthetic twine encased in strong plastic.
- Synthetic twine is ideal for use as baler, binder, or lumber yard tying twine.
- It can be cut to length and used in the display or advertising, toy or sporting goods industries.
- polypropylene twine
- twine polypropylene