wholesale plastic bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the wholesale plastic bags.
- 200 gauge or 50 microns thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £11.25Buy 2,000 at £21.60Buy 5,000 at £51.75|
|4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card.4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £23.06Buy 2,000 at £43.23Buy 5,000 at £100.87|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £32.82Buy 2,000 at £61.53Buy 5,000 at £148.70|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (9x12") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £35.57Buy 1,000 at £67.86Buy 2,500 at £163.80|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (15x20") sample.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on wholesale plastic bags film thickness.
- Wholesale plastic bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Wholesale plastic bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Wholesale plastic bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.