plastic sweet bags
Very strong polythene bags
- These plastic sweet bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic sweet bags film thickness.
- These plastic sweet bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £37.76Buy 2,000 at £73.83Buy 5,000 at £180.39|
|Poly bags close to A5 card.|
|Buy 200 at £46.49Buy 400 at £89.88Buy 1,000 at £216.94|
|18x24" very strong poly bags are slightly larger than A2 card.Try a very strong polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy 100 at £50.41Buy 200 at £97.56Buy 500 at £235.77|
|24x36" linear welded poly bags are bigger than A1 card.Try a very strong polybags (24x36") sample.|
- Extremely tough plastic sweet bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the plastic sweet bags.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
- All plastic sweet bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.