plastic packaging bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the plastic packaging bags.
- Plastic packaging bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality bespoke polythene packaging. 4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card. Made with 30% recycled materials.Try a heavy duty polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Buy quality large plastic bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (5x7") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade poly bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy quality blue poly bags. Please view our food certificate for 24x36 poly bags. Made with 30% recycled materials.Try a heavy duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- Plastic packaging bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- 200 gauge (50 micron) thickness has good strength and OK clarity and suitable for storing heavy awkward items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic packaging bags film thickness.
- Plastic packaging bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- plastic packaging bags
- bags plastic packaging