plastic food bags
Light duty polythene bags
- Plastic food bags with superb clarity.
- Polythene film is chemically inert and does not impart any residue or taste.
- These plastic food bags are used for storing food (e.g. confectionery) or keeping items clean and dust free.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality extra large heavy duty plastic bags. Try a light duty polybags (5x7") sample.|
|Buy quality large clear food bags. Try a light duty polybags (6x8") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade bags supplier. Try a light duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty clear bags. 10x12" A4 polythene bags are slightly larger that A4 card.Try a light duty polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bags for packing. Try a light duty polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Try a light duty polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Try a light duty polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy quality clear plastic food bags. Try a light duty polybags (14x18") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty plastic bags. Try a light duty polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy quality package plastic bags.|
|Buy quality heavy duty polythene bags. 24x36" heavy duty large clear plastic bags are slightly larger than A1 card.Try a light duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the plastic food bags.
- Plastic food bags are good for protective covering.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic food bags film thickness.
- 100 gauge (25 microns) thickness is ideal for keeping items dust free.
- All our plastic food bags are made from “food safe” film. Please view our food spec for 8x12 LDPE poly bags.
- Bespoke light duty polythene bags can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- plastic food bags
- food plastic bags