plain plastic bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
- Plain plastic bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the plain plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty large clear plastic bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy quality clear packaging bags for clothes. Try a heavy duty polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy quality stock poly bags. 18" clear bags for artwork are slightly larger than A2 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy quality polythene packaging bags. Please view our food certificate for 24x36 poly bags.Try a heavy duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality giant clear plastic bags.|
- Plain plastic bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Plain plastic bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plain plastic bags film thickness.
- 200 gauge (50 microns) thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- plain plastic bags
- bags plain plastic