packaging polythene bags
Strong polythene bags
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Packaging polythene bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the packaging polythene bags.
- Packaging polythene bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality a1 clear art bags.|
|Buy quality large poly bags. 10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card.Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
- Bespoke strong polythene bags can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Need more info? Click on the following link to see a packaging polythene bags
- This gauge of packaging polythene bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on packaging polythene bags film thickness.
- All packaging polythene bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- packaging polythene bags
- polythene bags packaging